so nice to see her doing well, mom and dad look to be surviving in pretty good shape also
Betsy was married on the 22nd / Baby Emma had to miss it all - she was dehydrated ended up in Emergency room - maybe Kim has kept you posted on stuff. If not, I thought I would Emma seems to catch everything! She's only in the 25th percentile and not yet crawling so Amelia has a chance to catch up.
I decided to start this blog to keep me busy while waiting for this little bundle of pink to arrive in our life. Then to continue to keep family & friends updated, but mostly for us to look back at where we were and where we have come.
2 comments:
so nice to see her doing well, mom and dad look to be surviving in pretty good shape also
Betsy was married on the 22nd / Baby Emma had to miss it all - she was dehydrated ended up in Emergency room - maybe Kim has kept you posted on stuff. If not, I thought I would
Emma seems to catch everything!
She's only in the 25th percentile and not yet crawling so Amelia has a chance to catch up.
TAke care
Kim's mom
Ginnybh@hotmail.com
She looks soooooo cute! It is so nice to see her progress! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment