Click the photos to make them bigger. They are just so colorful!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
OMG!! Mike & Aleena she is sooooo adorable!!! What beautiful pictures of her. She is so sweet. I know Grandma Marylu is so proud of all of you. Would love to meet her sometime! Your trip pics are awesome! Hope everyone is well. Shelley Bartelt
I decided to start this blog to keep me busy while waiting for this little bundle of pink to arrive in our life. Then to continue to keep family & friends updated, but mostly for us to look back at where we were and where we have come.
1 comment:
OMG!! Mike & Aleena she is sooooo adorable!!!
What beautiful pictures of her. She is so sweet. I know Grandma Marylu is so proud of all of you.
Would love to meet her sometime! Your trip pics are awesome! Hope everyone is well.
Shelley Bartelt
Post a Comment