Well if I can recap October, it was, "Oh Boy, Look at
Amelia GO"! She loves to crawl under things. Under tables, under chairs, under her high chair. And she is pulling up on everything. She really knows how to make it across a room crawling and we have had to babyproof the house. Plexi glass went over the stairs railing, plastic things in the outlets, padding around the fireplace and coffee table
and even the cute floor mats all around the living room floor so the hard wood floors don't hurt so bad. It has all been Amelia proofed.
October brought on another ear infection, but I really think they are related to her teeth. She now has her 3rd one on the top and getting two more on the bottom for a total of 4 on the bottom and 3 on the top. This has been the evil month for sleeping. I don't think I (we) have had a solid night sleep this entire month. It's TERRIBLE. I want my little sleeper back. I think it has to be from her teeth, but who knows? Every morning, 2:30 AM! And some how, she always ends up in our bedroom by morning time. And it's DADDY that does it, NOT mommy! So now, I am not sure if it is teeth or if this is becoming routine? I guess we will see by the end of next month what is still happening, but the sleeping in our bed thing really needs to stop because those two might be sleeping like a log, but mommy...not so much!
Amelia finally went off of her preemie formula and onto regular normal toddler formula! At her 1 year appointment, she weighed 16 lbs 9.5 oz and finally made it on the regular age chart at 1%! Whoooohooo! 27 & 3/4 inches height in at 1% and 44.2 cm for head circ. WOW...to think back at where she started!
Carving Pumpkins with Uncle Austin, Auntie Rebecca, Auntie Amber!
Her little personality is in full swing and WOW..I have to say, I am a little scared at the temper that she has started. If she is in her exersaucer and she is ready to come out and you don't happen to jump to her need, she gets this super high pitched scream and her little forehead turns red right down the middle. S C A R Y! But if you do things on her schedule and when she wants, she is a little angel, which thankfully that is how little miss amelia is most of the time. I am sorry, but she just keeps getting cutier and cutier every day. And she has everyone knowing it, especially those Grandpa's! She goes to Grandpa Hetzel's every Monday and those two just have such a great time together.
Her little personality is in full swing and WOW..I have to say, I am a little scared at the temper that she has started. If she is in her exersaucer and she is ready to come out and you don't happen to jump to her need, she gets this super high pitched scream and her little forehead turns red right down the middle. S C A R Y! But if you do things on her schedule and when she wants, she is a little angel, which thankfully that is how little miss amelia is most of the time. I am sorry, but she just keeps getting cutier and cutier every day. And she has everyone knowing it, especially those Grandpa's! She goes to Grandpa Hetzel's every Monday and those two just have such a great time together.
Happy Halloween!!
No comments:
Post a Comment