Her first birthday party was great! What a special day. Not surprising, she didn't go crazy when I gave her her first cupcake. Pretty much stuck ONE little finger into it and was like...hmm...should I eat this? I scooped off some frosting and let her lick my finger. Maybe she will take after her daddy and not really like sweets much. She fell asleep on Grandpa Heldt's shoulder at the very beginning of the party, which was just soooooooo sweet! But she was such a great baby, or should I say toddler, and had lots of fun playing with what seemed like dozen's of little kids. I never knew we had so many friends with so many kids! It got a little loud at times and there were some orders for them to "go play outside" by their parents. I put together a video that I played during the party that I will try to post. I am pretty darn impressed with my video making skills. Lots of 1 a.m. bedtimes went into it, but it was worth it and now I will have that forever.
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
September Memories
I knew September was going to be a big month, but I thought it was because Amelia would be turning 1. But September turned out to be a big month because this is the month that Amelia began to CRAWL! It started on Friday the 11th and she was making it across the room by Sunday! Crazy little thing! And by the 23rd, she was pulling her self up on things! Oh my goodness, our little girl is getting big! Considering her adjusted age, she is right on target to start crawling, just over 9 months old. It is so exciting to watch how much coordination and thinking she does in order to crawl. I feel really really bad with all the hard wood floors we have upstairs because she just kinda does a moon crawl. Makes the moves, just doesn't really go anywhere because she keeps sliding!!
Her first birthday party was great! What a special day. Not surprising, she didn't go crazy when I gave her her first cupcake. Pretty much stuck ONE little finger into it and was like...hmm...should I eat this? I scooped off some frosting and let her lick my finger. Maybe she will take after her daddy and not really like sweets much. She fell asleep on Grandpa Heldt's shoulder at the very beginning of the party, which was just soooooooo sweet! But she was such a great baby, or should I say toddler, and had lots of fun playing with what seemed like dozen's of little kids. I never knew we had so many friends with so many kids! It got a little loud at times and there were some orders for them to "go play outside" by their parents. I put together a video that I played during the party that I will try to post. I am pretty darn impressed with my video making skills. Lots of 1 a.m. bedtimes went into it, but it was worth it and now I will have that forever.

Her first birthday party was great! What a special day. Not surprising, she didn't go crazy when I gave her her first cupcake. Pretty much stuck ONE little finger into it and was like...hmm...should I eat this? I scooped off some frosting and let her lick my finger. Maybe she will take after her daddy and not really like sweets much. She fell asleep on Grandpa Heldt's shoulder at the very beginning of the party, which was just soooooooo sweet! But she was such a great baby, or should I say toddler, and had lots of fun playing with what seemed like dozen's of little kids. I never knew we had so many friends with so many kids! It got a little loud at times and there were some orders for them to "go play outside" by their parents. I put together a video that I played during the party that I will try to post. I am pretty darn impressed with my video making skills. Lots of 1 a.m. bedtimes went into it, but it was worth it and now I will have that forever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the vidio, she has come a long way. I am glad I got to meet you two the other day!!!
Post a Comment