Thursday, February 5, 2009

So we finally had her xray on Tuesday and everything is FINE!! Colon looked great and she did really really well with the tests. I think that she just likes to makes us worry! Life cannot just be normal. I suppose what fun would that be anyways. And plus, this is all we know, so I guess to us this is pretty normal in our book. I would just like to stay away from the hospital for a long time. Love Children's, but we do not need to become a frequent flyer. Every time I walk into that hospital I have mini panic attacks that she is somehow going to catch something and get sick.


Amelia is finally getting so fun and easy and now I have to go back to work?? How backwards is that? I started work on Monday and it has not been bad at all. I seem to be much happier when I come home. I kinda have been cooped up inside all winter long, so it feels good to get out, even working! Amelia is being well taken care of by her aunties - THANKS Auntie Leese and Auntie Amber!


She is smiling like CRAZY and cooing and talking and ooooh so cute. And growing. I am guessing easily over 9 lbs, but we have a doctors appt tomorrow for a 4 month check up, so I will be sure to post what her weight is. Somedays I look at her and think...wow...look how big she is getting and then other days I look at her and think, my goodness, you are still so tiny. One thing is for sure, she is becoming more and more beautiful every day.


She has scratched her little face before with her razor sharp fingernails, but on Sunday during a visit with Lindsay and Cameron, she drew blood and made a nice little scratch right across her check. She looked a little tough.


Other than that, we have been enjoying her so much. Every day is getting easier and easier. She is sleeping so much better and we even catch a good 4-5 hours of sleep at a time a night. now.


She has always been a wiggle worm, but she can really get her legs akicking. I know this picture is not the best, but I swear everytime I pull out the camera to take a picture of her smiling or cooing or kicking, she decides she is shy and stops doing whatever cute thing I am trying to document.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the head band, she and Lucia are little fashionistas!! You look great by the way. Hope to see you soon...have a great trip and we HAVE to get together when you get back.
Patti