Yes, yes...I missed a day in the blog. Don't panic, things are fine (Auntie Lori & Auntie Kathy). Little Miss Amelia has been throwing little temper tantrums at night when we put her back from kangarooing with her and we are now getting home even later than before. We also gave her a break from the paparazzi camera. After taking 42 pictures of her in 2 hours, we decided to close our eyes and see how bright that flash REALLY was! We felt pretty bad afterwards and gave her a night off. But I promise when I get home tonight, you will see some cute little pictures of her (updated). I am up in the family room at the hospital typing this email. Amelia started a new feeding today where they give her 27 cc's of her mommy milk in 2 hours and then give her 1 hour off to give her a break. 27 cc's sounds like so much, but it amounts to not even 1 ounce! It's better than the 1/2 cc we started out with only a few weeks ago. So I am waiting until her feeding is done in 15 minutes and then will kangaroo. (I kangaroo'd for 3 hours!).
I received this "chain letter" from one of the realtor's I work with today and really liked it. It seemed to be very fitting for me and made me just stop to take this in and give me a little peace; make me feel like this was what was intended for Amelia and for us. To see this as a gift and to just take a deep breath and then exhale knowing that whatever is thrown at us in life, we will get thru it. And when it's all over, we can look back and be amazed that we got thru things and that "it" changed our life and "it" made us stronger. But most importantly to open our eyes to what really is important in life and to me, that is having faith and love and family.
St. Theresa's Prayer:
May today there be peace within. May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith. May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you. May you be content knowing you are a child of God. Let this presence settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love. It is there for each and every one of us.
I received this "chain letter" from one of the realtor's I work with today and really liked it. It seemed to be very fitting for me and made me just stop to take this in and give me a little peace; make me feel like this was what was intended for Amelia and for us. To see this as a gift and to just take a deep breath and then exhale knowing that whatever is thrown at us in life, we will get thru it. And when it's all over, we can look back and be amazed that we got thru things and that "it" changed our life and "it" made us stronger. But most importantly to open our eyes to what really is important in life and to me, that is having faith and love and family.
St. Theresa's Prayer:
May today there be peace within. May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith. May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you. May you be content knowing you are a child of God. Let this presence settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love. It is there for each and every one of us.
We were having fun and really wondered what Daddy would like like as a princess!!
What do you think?
5 comments:
Oh my ....a daddy princess - I think we need to let the princess-ing to Amelia!
Glad to see things are going well and that you took time for a mommy moment yesterday.
Take care of each other,
Ginny
My goodness,you are starting to get so much of your own characteristics!!! YOur going to be a charmer. YOur princess outfit is cute. On your baptism, you looked like a little princess!!! Love you auntie leese and uncle dave!!! WE LOVE YOU!
Congrtaulations on your sweet princess! I know you don't know me but your Mom was in my cheese store this morning and we were talking about grand babies ( I get one in June 2009)and she told me about sweet amelia being just a itty bitty 2lbs when born, so i asked if you blogged about it.
I will keep you all in my prayers!!
Amelia wait til you get bigger and the fun and funny things you get to on your daddy. Like putting makeup on him and dress him up and have little tea parties with him."fun fun" Can't wait to see again real soon. Love,Auntie Becky
those pictures are sooo cute! how did you do that, you must share! i agree, the st.theresa's prayer is beautiful. i miss you all and love you!
Post a Comment