I know this picture is silly, but seriously, this is my freezer door! FULL of mommy milk. This is only the milk I pump at home! In the nicu, I have 3 bins FULL of milk. I talked to the lactation consultant about how much milk I have and she suggested I possibly look into buying a freezer! A freezer just for her. I though breastfeeding would be cheaper than formula, and now I need to consider buying a freezer! HA
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i cant help but keep laughing! nice work milk mamma!! :o)
Is'nt that amazing in what a mommy can do for their little ones to make them health and grow so big and stong.It's weird how our bodys can make milk an din how much. The way your freezer looks it like your set for a year.Well take to you later. Love, Becky
Post a Comment