When I was growing up, I remember my sad face, not getting what I wanted "lip". My mom thought that it was something that I may have learned. HA...well this proves that you are born with a cute little pouty face to make your parents feel bad. I finally caught Amelia on camera doing "the sad face lip". Who can say no to this cute little face?? We are really in trouble, or should I say, daddy is really in trouble when she throws in an I love you, and a cute little batting of the eyes and this little pouty lip sad face.
And as long as we are posting cute pictures...who can't find these feet so adorable??
2 comments:
awwwwwww that is so cute!!! I also use to drag my lip around to get my way!
Thanks for updating!!
oh my god how i love her! she gets cuter and cuter EVERYDAY!!
Post a Comment