I can't even type, I am so tired. So instead, I just will post lots and lots of pictures. Amelia is doing great. Growing, eating, pooping and keeping mommy and daddy at her beckoning call. We have in home nursing that comes to our house twice a week, and Friday she weighed 4lbs 15.5 oz. Tomorrow when the nurse comes for a weight check, I really think she will be over 5 lbs!! Won't that be exciting. This is the week she is actually supposed to be born. December 3rd. I can't beleive she has been in this world for 10 weeks already.
She eats every 2-3.5 hours, so even when we do fall asleep, most of the time we have to wake up in an hour to start the routine all over again. Mike was THANKFULLY off all last week. His first day back is tomorrow and I don't know who is going to have a more difficult time, me or him. You won't be seeing me in any pictures for a while because I really look like I haven't slept in a week, so here are lots of picturse of Amelia and Daddy. But it is ALL VERY VERY worth it. I love her. She is the cutest cutest most beautiful little person in the entire world.
4 comments:
The first week is usually pretty hard but so glad u made that milestone!! she sure is growing, hard to believe she is that tiny little thing i saw at one week!! am anxious to be able to hold her too!! love aunt lori
dont forget, if you need a nap, I'M THERE!!!! let me know if you guys need anything! thanks for letting me come and play on saturday, it was awesome!!
I love the pics and I am so happy that you guys are all adjusting so well!! Im really glad you hae a nurse coming in too!!! Mike looks like such a happy daddy!
Love you all..
Cindy
I hope all is going well!!!!
-Cindy xoxox
Post a Comment