Thursday, November 20, 2008

WE HAVE A DATE

WE HAVE A DATE!!!!!!
WE HAVE A DATE!!!!!!!!
WE HAVE A DATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see a light at the end of the tunnel...

WE HAVE A DATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHE WILL BE COMING HOME SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH RAH RAH - AMELIA!!! I said she'd be a fighter, and home with her parents before you knew it, and she has been all along! What a wonderful job on the blog of her growth! Thank you for letting us see her courage & yours! It helped to feel like we were a daily part of it all, besides just sending our prayers. I can't wait to see Amelia at Christmas!(I am gussing she WILL be home by that DATE!?!?)
Love, "Great" Aunt Jayne

Anonymous said...

Aleena and Mike..

THAT IS FANTASTIC!!!! Im sooo happy for you that your little girl will be coming home soon!! Im so glad...what a little fighter she is....

GOD BLESS YOU!!!!
CINDY

Anonymous said...

You are teasing us...what is this date? I would love to know! Can't wait to see you Amelia!! Love Aunt Rebecca